Kids classes are on Tuesdays from 6-6:45pm and Thursdays from 6-6:45pm
5 CrossFit Kids class per month
- Month-to-Month AUTO DEBIT, $60 + HST
- Pre-pay 6 Months (Save $30!), $330 + HST
- Pre-pay 12 Months (Save $120!), $600 + HST
9 CrossFit Kids classes per month
- Month-to-Month AUTO DEBIT, $90 + HST
- Pre-pay 6 Months (Save $90!), $450 + HST
- Pre-pay 12 Months (Save $240!), $840 + HST
Yes, In fact it is very good for them when properly supervised. Recommendations for this type of training with children and teens are very clear: Strength training should emphasize well-trained, low-weight reps under highly controlled and supervised circumstances.
Please refer to the following current information on the subject of kids and weightlifting.
- Kids & Weightlifting Dispelling the Myths
- Pediatrics, Volume 121, Number 4,
- April 2008 policy statement of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism, 33:547-561,
- 2008 policy statement of Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, August; 23(5): 560-579,
- 2009 policy statement of the National Strength and Conditioning Association
In order for a child to begin training at CrossFit Bolton, parents must register the child by completing the necessary paperwork. The payment must be made before the child can participate in the program. Enrollment without payment is not accepted.
Payments can be made by automatic bank withdrawals or credit card.
CrossFit Bolton Kids is a program for anyone under 13. Where any person begins, depends on the condition they are in as well as exposure to functional movement. Everyone should start at the bottom of the scaling and progress as form and capacity dictate.
You will receive a receipt that can be included in your income tax return for the Ontario Children’s Activity Tax Credit.
The credit is claimed on form ON479, which is part of the T1 General Ontario income tax return package.
Go to www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/credit/catc/faq.html#Q1 to learn more about the tax credit.