Apple Cinnamon Cake
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 apples of your choice (both peeled)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs, coconut milk, honey, vanilla and one pureed apple together.
- Combine coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Measure out the coconut oil (melt oil), and add into the batter and mix.
- Cut the second peeled apple in half. Cut one half into slices and the other half into small pieces.
- Add the diced apple pieces into the batter.
- Grease all sides of a 8”x8” pan. Pour the batter into your greased pan.
- Place apple slices all over the cake and sprinkle with cinnamon. (You can also drizzle some raw honey over the apple slices and then sprinkle with cinnamon).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until browned on top and a toothpick comes out clean.