- ¼ cup organic coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda, (gluten and aluminum free)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup extra virgin organic coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 banana, mashed
- ½ cup 100% cacao unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine eggs, oil, honey and bananas. Mix dry ingredients into wet thoroughly. Stir in chocolate chips. Grease a pan (or you can use a muffin tin), with coconut oil and lightly dust with coconut flour. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes. Cool and serve.
- *You can also add walnuts or any nuts of your choice.