- 1-pound ground free-range chicken
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup parsley
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Spanish onions, chopped
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- ½ cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 egg
- Preheat grill. In a large bowl, add the ground chicken and all of the spices. Using clean hands, add and the remaining ingredients and continue to combine the mixture. Form the chicken mixture into patties. Place the burgers on the grill and cook for about 7 minutes on each side.
- *Serve the burgers on their own or with guacamole. You can even top these burgers with tomatoes, green onions, etc. and wrap in a piece of Boston lettuce.