- 1 (16 ounce) jar Artisana almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Secret coconut nectar (or maple syrup, or honey)
- 1 tablespoon Nutiva coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup 100% Camino cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
- In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth with a hand blender.
- Add eggs and vanilla and combine.
- Add cacao, salt and baking soda and combine.
- Add coconut nectar.
- Lastly, add crushed pecans.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with coconut oil and place the mixture into the dish. The mixture will be very sticky so you will have to wet your hands and spread it evenly in the dish. You can also wear latex gloves when spreading the mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes depending on your preferred texture of the brownies. We bake them for 17 minutes for a chewy moist texture.