Coconut chicken fingers
- 3-6 oz boneless skinless free-range chicken breast
- Organic coconut milk
- 1 egg
- Organic coconut flour
- Unsweetened organic shredded coconut
- Coarse grind black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin organic coconut oil
- Whisk together egg and coconut milk. Slice chicken into strips and season with pepper, (you can also add black pepper in the egg bath). Dip chicken pieces into the egg bath, then dredge them in the coconut flour. Dip the pieces back into the egg bath and then coat with organic shredded coconut.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- *You can substitute chicken with fish or shrimp.