Coconut Crepes / Pancakes
- ¼ cup of unsweetened organic coconut flour
- ¼ cup of organic unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- ¼ cup of organic coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Splash of pure vanilla extract
- Fresh or frozen blueberries or banana or both, (or other fruit you prefer)
- Extra virgin organic coconut oil
- Combine coconut flour, shredded coconut, coconut milk, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla and mix until smooth. Add fruit. If using banana, mash banana before hand and add to mixture.
If you are making crepes or pancakes:
- Heat a small non-stick pan. Add oil to coat. Pour batter into the center of the pan spread evenly. Cook for 30 seconds and flip. Cook for another 10 seconds and remove.
If you are baking in a muffin tin:
- Oil a 6-muffin tin and add batter, (approximately ¼ cup of mixture for each muffin). Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of each muffin (optional). Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.