No Bake Lemon Cookies
- 1 & 1/2 cups Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla (or vanilla beans)
- 2 teaspoons Lemon zest
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together.
- Mix in all of the wet ingredients and add in your melted coconut oil.
- Roll mixture into walnut size balls.
- Place your cookies to set/chill in the fridge for about an hour.
- Makes approximately 15 cookies.