Thank you everyone for attending the Christmas Party and contributing to all the delicious food!
Special thanks to Paul for donating the prizes that were awarded to the top three members with the highest attendance in 2015 (Judy, Joey and John).
Come in and complete a training session that you missed on Friday or Saturday.
Perform 25 to 40 minutes of one of the following at approximately 70% effort:
– Swim (focus on efficient mechanics, breathing and stroke count)
– Row (focus on efficient mechanics and a low stroke per minute rate)
– AirDyne (maintain a relaxed pace)
– Hike (find a trail and go for a walk outdoors)
– Cycle (get outdoors and enjoy the scenery)
Mobility and Maintenance
Book an appointment with one of our licensed therapists. We offer chiropractic, ART, acupuncture, massage therapy, athletic therapy and physiotherapy. Click here to see the therapists’ availability.
– Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
– Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
– Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
– This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of fish oil supplementation, compression, contrast baths, Epsom salt baths, etc.
– Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Every minute on the minute for 8 minutes:
Five rounds for time of:
155/105 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
155/105 pound Hang Power Clean, 9 reps
155/105 pound Push Jerk, 6 reps