Come in and complete a training session that you missed on Friday or Saturday.
Perform 25 to 40 minutes of one of the following at approximately 70% effort:
– Swim (focus on efficient mechanics, breathing and stroke count)
– Row (focus on efficient mechanics and a low stroke per minute rate)
– AirDyne (maintain a relaxed pace)
– Hike (find a trail and go for a walk outdoors)
– Cycle (get outdoors and enjoy the scenery)
Mobility and Maintenance
Book an appointment with one of our licensed therapists. We offer chiropractic, ART, acupuncture, massage therapy, athletic therapy and physiotherapy. Click here to see the therapists’ availability.
– Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
– Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
– Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
– This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of fish oil supplementation, compression, contrast baths, Epsom salt baths, etc.
– Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Every 2 minutes, for 8 minutes (4 sets):
Sots Press x 3 reps @ 2111
Coach Alex’s Notes:
Please note the tempo prescription. From overhead, take 2-seconds to lower the bar to your back, followed by a 1-second pause, 1-second to get the barbell back to the starting position, 1-second pause at the top, and repeat for 3 reps.
Increase the weight each set, but don’t go heavier than you can comfortably and safely bring back down to your back rack.
Every 2 minutes, for 10 minutes (5 sets):
High Hang Snatch x 2 reps
Coach Alex’s Notes:
Let feel dictate the load. If you feel good, push the weight. If you feel a little slow or off, keep the weight light and work on speed and mechanics.
Every minute, on the minute, for 20 minutes:
Minute 1 – 10 Burpee Box Jump Overs, 24/20″
Minute 2 – 6 Handstand Push-ups