Take Advantage of our Therapy Program at CrossFit Bolton
It’s also important to rejuvenate and relax with monthly body maintenance in the form of:
- Chiropractic/Acupuncture Treatments: Using spinal adjustments to help give your joints a full range of motion and improve body recovery.
- Massage Therapy: Assess your soft tissue and joints to prevent physical discomfort and dysfunction.
- Physiotherapy: Breaking down obstacles which prevent your body from physically functioning as efficiently as possible.
All of these therapy options are available for CrossFit Bolton members.
If you enjoy benefits at your job, participating in our therapy program is a no-brainer.
You can see our licensed therapists and train at our gym for a significant discount (or even for FREE if your benefits program allows for it).
Want to know more about our therapy program? Contact us and ask for more details.
No benefits? No problem.
Even if you don’t have benefits at your job, you can still enjoy the benefits of our therapy program without breaking the bank.
- Let’s say you already pay $150-$160 + HST per month ($169.50-$180.80) for unlimited CrossFit training
- For an additional $27.00-$38.30 per month, you could receive two therapy treatments
Of course, what’s great about the CrossFit Bolton therapy program is that you choose what type of treatments you want.
- Want to schedule two 30 minute massages? Do it.
- Need two chiropractic or physiotherapy treatments? Go for it.
You can get whatever you need for your body at a price you can truly afford.
Orthopaedic services available too
CrossFit Bolton is also affiliated with an orthopaedic specialist who can provide custom made orthotics and services right in our gym.
And if you use our in-house foot specialist, we’ll give you a FREE one-month membership.
Give it a try at your next visit
You’re already at CrossFit Bolton for a strong, powerful workout.
Why not use us to help keep your body relaxed and comfortable after your CrossFit training program?
If you’ve never tried anything like body therapy, you’re missing out on great physical, mental and emotional benefits.
Want to learn more?