Come in and complete a training session that you missed on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Perform 25 to 40 minutes of one of the following at approximately 70% effort:
– Swim (focus on efficient mechanics, breathing and stroke count)
– Row (focus on efficient mechanics and a low stroke per minute rate)
– AirDyne (maintain a relaxed pace)
– Hike (find a trail and go for a walk outdoors)
– Cycle (get outdoors and enjoy the scenery)
Mobility and Maintenance
Book an appointment with one of our licensed therapists. We offer chiropractic, ART, acupuncture, massage therapy, athletic therapy and physiotherapy. Click here to see the therapists’ availability.
– Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
– Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
– Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
– This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of fish oil supplementation, compression, contrast baths, Epsom salt baths, etc.
– Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Every 90 seconds, for 15 minutes (10 sets):
Coach Alex’s Notes:
Increse the weight based on how you feel. Always remember that the amount of weight on the bar is less important than perfect mechanics. If the rep isn’t technically perfect, do not increase the weight.
Every 2 minutes, for 20 minutes (10 sets):
Three rounds for time of:
155/105 pound Push Press, 10 reps
20 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups