Come in and complete a training session that you missed on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Perform 25 to 40 minutes of one of the following at approximately 70% effort:
– Swim (focus on efficient mechanics, breathing and stroke count)
– Row (focus on efficient mechanics and a low stroke per minute rate)
– AirDyne (maintain a relaxed pace)
– Hike (find a trail and go for a walk outdoors)
– Cycle (get outdoors and enjoy the scenery )
Mobility and Maintenance
Book an appointment with one of our licensed therapists. We offer chiropractic, ART, acupuncture, massage therapy, athletic therapy and physiotherapy. Click here to see the therapists’ availability.
– Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
– Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
– Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
– This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of fish oil supplementation, compression, contrast baths, Epsom salt baths, etc.
– Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Every minute, on the minute, for 12 minutes:
Minute 1 – L-sit, 30 seconds
Minute 2 – Handstand Hold (chest facing wall), 45 seconds
Minute 3 – Double unders, 50 reps
Every two minutes, for 20 minutes (10 sets):
Coach Alex’s Notes:
Let feel dictate the load. If you feel good, push the weight. If you feel a little slow or off, keep the weight light and work on speed and mechanics.
Three rounds for time of:
135/95 pound Power Snatch, 10 reps
30/24″ Box Jumps, 20 reps