The Sport of Fitness arrives in Canada February 22nd - 25th
Reebok is introducing its new global campaign “The Sport of Fitness Has Arrived”, through an amazing series of events at Yonge and Dundas Square in the heart of Downtown Toronto. At the heart of the campaign is CrossFit. With a focus on community, competition, camaraderie and delivering amazing results, CrossFit is one of the fastest growing fitness movements in the world. Reebok is aiming to change the way people perceive, define and experience fitness, and ultimately show the world that fitness can deliver everything they love about sport.
On site you’ll see the large red Box from the commercials and a giant heated tent with a full workout area including a pull-up system, rowers, med balls, KB’s, bars, bumpers, rings, and more!
- Special guests: “The Fittest Man On Earth” Rich Froning Jr, Graham Holmberg, Angie Pye and Alicia Connors
- Media Day, Wednesday February 22. Catch BreakfastTV for an in-studio segment featuring CrossFit with Rich Froning Jr!! Set your PVR between 6am and 9am.
- Come perform your Games WOD #1 inside the tent February 22nd to Febuary 24th between 4:30pm to 7:30pm. Certified judges will be on-site to validate your scores
- Open WOD time with Rich Froning Jr, Angie Pye and Alicia Connors February 23rd between 10am and noon.
- 911 Emergency Services CrossFit Appreciation, Thursday Feb 23rd between 1pm and 4pm. Police and firefighters are welcome to come CrossFit with us in full gear. Teams will be put through a series of events simulating on-the-job elements and why CrossFit training helps prepare them to save lives!
Hang Power Snatch 5x3xM.E.
Rest 5 minutes.
Two rounds for time of:
21 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 pood
Post loads and rounds to comments.
"Muscle-Up Virtuosity: Part 1" with Laurie Galassi, CrossFit Journal preview video [wmv] [mov]